Uzladets SIA is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the privacy section of this site carefully so that you know why and how we collect your data and how we will use it.
This statement explains:
- How we use your personal information
- What sort of personal information we pass on to third parties
- How long we keep your personal information
- Information on marketing communications
- Your rights
- Other useful information about privacy
- Changes in how we protect your privacy
- How to contact us
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This section provides the following information:
- the categories of personal data we process
- sources and specific categories of personal data not received directly from you
- the purpose of the processing of your personal data
- legal basis for processing
Mēs apstrādājam jūsu account details. Konta dati var iekļaut jūsu vārdu un e-pasta adresi, tālruņa numuru un citus datus, ko sniedzat reģistrējoties, kā arī jūsu pirkumu vēsturi. Šie dati tiek iegūti no jums tiešā veidā. Mēs apstrādājam konta datus mājaslapas darbības nodrošināšanai, lai spētu sniegt savus pakalpojumus, nodrošinot vietnes un pakalpojumu drošību un sazinoties ar jums. Šīs apstrādes juridiskais pamats ir savstarpējā līguma izpilde un/vai līguma noslēgšana pēc jūsu lūguma, kā arī mūsu likumīgās intereses, proti, mūsu mājaslapas un pakalpojumu uzraudzība, uzlabošana un atsauksmju iegūšana.
We process information related to the provision of our services on our website. This information may include your contact information, bank account information, and transaction information. Transaction details is processed to deliver goods and services, as well as to keep proper records of these transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of the mutual agreement and/or the conclusion of the agreement at your request, as well as our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and trade.
We may process the information you provide to subscribe to our emails and newsletters. Messaging data is processed to send you relevant messages and news. The legal basis for this processing is your consent. Also, if we have already sold you goods or provided services on our website and you have no objections, we may process your messaging data based on our legitimate interests, namely to maintain and improve customer relationships.
We may process information related to any notification you send us. Correspondence data may include the content of the communication and the metadata associated with the communication. If communication is initiated in the communication forms of our website, the website will generate metadata related to correspondence. Correspondence data is processed to contact you and keep records. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of our website and business, the provision of uniform and high-quality consulting practices and the settlement of disputes between you and our employees.
We may process your personal data as described in this section if it is necessary to meet or defend legal claims, whether arising from judicial, administrative or other out-of-court redress. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and safeguarding of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we are entitled to process your personal data as mentioned above, we are also entitled to process your personal data in cases where such processing is necessary to ensure compliance with our legal obligation.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES?
We want to gain and maintain your trust. To do this, we will only share your personal information when necessary.
We have the right to share your data with the following categories of third parties in order to provide you with our services as described in this notice:
- We have the right to disclose your personal data to our insurers and professional advisers in order to manage risks, obtain professional advice or submit, implement or provide protection in the event of a claim;
- Financial transactions related to the purchase of goods on our website may be processed by our payment service providers. We share your transaction information with our payment service providers only to the extent necessary for your payment, refund and complaint needs.
- We have the right to disclose your personal data to other service providers in order to provide specific services. For example, websites for hosting providers, delivery companies, server and hosting providers, email and SMS providers. In the event of subcontracting, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that our data controllers ensure the confidentiality of personal data.
In addition to special cases, we are entitled to disclose your personal data in order to fulfill our legal obligations.
The third parties referred to in this paragraph may also be registered outside the Republic of Latvia, the European Union or the European Economic Area. If we send your personal data to such persons, we will take all necessary measures to ensure that your privacy is adequately protected. You can contact us by email for more information on appropriate security measures email@example.com.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your personal data that we process for any specific purpose or purposes is not stored longer than necessary for that purpose or purposes. In any case, they are stored for no longer than:
- account details will be retained for a maximum of 3 (three) years after the last sign in to your account or your last purchase (whichever is later);
- transaction data will be stored for no longer than 10 (ten) years after the end of the provision of services;
- leasing data will be stored no longer than the execution or cancellation of the order;
- messaging data will be retained for a maximum of 3 (three) years after the last sign in to your account or your last purchase (whichever is later);
- correspondence data will be retained for a maximum of 2 (two) years after the end of the communication.
Sometimes we can't specify exactly how long we will keep your personal information. For example, access data will be stored for as long as necessary for specific purposes. We have the right to retain your personal data if it is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations.
INFORMATION ON MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
If you have agreed, we will send you marketing communications in the form of emails or text messages to provide you with up-to-date information to help you view and find our products.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
You can do this as follows:
- Clicking on the "opt-out" link in any email
- By contacting our Customer Service team: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you opt out of receiving marketing notifications, we will update your profile to ensure that you do not receive such notifications in the future.
Please note that it may take a few days for the information to be updated in our system, so you may receive notifications from us while we process your request.
Opting out of receiving marketing communications does not mean that you will be disconnected from services, such as order updates.
This section of the notice provides an overview of your rights under the Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Due to the complexity of some of the rights, this Communication covers only the main aspects. We ask that you read the relevant legislation and guidelines for full information about your rights.
You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- The right to access the personal information we hold
- The right to request inaccurate corrections to your personal information in our possession (you can correct most of the information in the "My Account" section)
- Right to request the deletion of your data
- Right to restrict data processing
- Right to object to data processing
- Right to data transfer
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise your rights, file a complaint or have any questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Right of access to data. You have the right to consent or not to our processing of your personal data and, if we process it, to access personal data and other additional information. Additional information includes information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed and the recipients of the personal data. Assuming that the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will provide a copy of your personal data.
Right to rectify data. You have the right to correct any data that is inaccurate and, for processing purposes, you have the right to supplement any data that is incomplete.
In some cases you have the right to delete your personal data. Such cases include:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed
- you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing
- you object to processing in accordance with certain data protection rules
- processing is performed for marketing purposes
- personal data has been processed unlawfully
In some cases, you will not be able to exercise this right. Exceptions where processing is required are as follows:
- to implement freedom of expression and information
- to ensure compliance with our legal obligations
- to bring, enforce or defend legal claims
In some cases you have right to restrict processing. Such cases include:
- you dispute the accuracy of personal data
- processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of personal data
- we no longer need personal data for processing, but you need it to raise, enforce or defend legal claims
- you object to the processing in accordance with the public or legitimate interests until such objection has been confirmed
If processing is restricted as described above, we are entitled to continue to store your personal data. However, we will only process it:
- with your consent
- to bring, enforce or defend legal claims
- to protect the rights of another individual or legal entity
- important public interest
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data in relation to the specific situation you are in. This is possible to the extent that we need the processing in accordance with our or a third party's legitimate interests. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing personal information unless we can provide a legitimate reason for the processing that is more important than your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is necessary to raise, enforce or defend lawful claims;
You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes. If you object to such processing, we will stop processing personal information, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Right to data transfer. To the extent that the legal reason for our processing is:
- your consent
- performance of the contract or taking action at your request prior to the conclusion of the contract, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. However, these rights are not available if their exercise adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.
If you believe that the processing of your personal information by us violates data protection rules, you are lawful the right to lodge a complaint Data State Inspectorate, address Blaumaņa Street 11/13, Riga, LV-1011, www.dvi.gov.lv, or another supervisory authority according to the address of your place of residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement.
To the extent that we process your personal information in accordance with your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent anytime. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
Cookies generally do not contain any information that could identify the user, but your personal information held by us may be associated with information obtained or stored by cookies.
How to manage cookies:
- External sources
- Browser settings
- Cookies on our website
Cookies from service providers (External sources)
- Our website uses Google Analytics to understand how visitors use the content of the website. If you do not want your browser to use Analytics, you can install Google Analytics browser add-on. To learn more about Google Analytics and privacy, click here.
How can you manage cookies? (Browser settings)
Most browsers allow users to opt out or delete cookies. Actions may vary depending on the browser and version. Up-to-date information on how to block or delete cookies on service providers' websites such as Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari.
Please note that deleting or disabling cookies may affect your user experience, and you may not be able to take advantage of certain benefits of our website.
What cookies do we use?
There are four main types of cookies. Below is information on how and why we use them:
- Website functionality cookies:
- These cookies allow you to browse the website and use available features such as "Add to cart"
- Website analytics cookies:
- These cookies allow to evaluate and analyze how our customers use our website, improve both its functionality and the shopping experience.
- Customer preference cookies:
- when you browse or shop on our site, these cookies will remember your preferences so that you can make your shopping experience flawless and customized
- Target or advertising cookies:
- These cookies are used to show you relevant advertisements. These cookies limit the number of times your ad is displayed and help us evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns
OTHER IMPORTANT PRIVACY INFORMATION
Third Party Websites
We may work with third parties, commonly referred to as service providers, who are authorized to place third party cookies on our sites or our services, applications and tools with your consent. These providers allow us to provide a better, faster and safer website experience.
Children's personal data
The services provided on our site are intended for persons over 14 years of age. The terms of an individual loyalty program or contest may include another minimum age limit for the participant.
If we have reasonable doubts about the processing of data of a person under the age referred to in this paragraph, we will delete such personal data from the databases.
CHANGES IN HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this section over time to reflect how we process your data.
If we make significant changes, we will notify you on our website or otherwise, such as by sending an email, so that you can review the changes before continuing to use our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US?
We are open to communicating with our customers (especially if you believe we have let you down or could improve something).
- you have questions or comments about this section
- you want us to stop using your information
- if you want to exercise any of the above rights or you have a complaint, please contact us.
You can contact our privacy specialists by writing to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.